A new version of StreamINK is out!
There have been a lot of changes in the app in the past few months and, the project that started as some fast prototyping/experiment has become larger than I ever imagined.
This new version includes a bunch of new functionality and improvements:
- New Backend. Now the stories can be updated without installing a new client. How cool is that, uh?
- New Main Menu. Now stories can be filtered by category and language
- Added button to go back to the main menu
- Stories can be bookmarked now and it will save the state of the story with all the advances.
- Improved usability details like saving preferences and navigation flows
- Added Analytics (YAY! Numbers and graphs!)
- Added Tutorials in both Spanish and English
- Added notification when a new version is released to keep the app updated
- Minor bugs fixed
Special thanks to Adrián "rono" Moreno that has developed and implemented the backend. I appreciate all the help and the knowledge you shared with me.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.